- Monitor Multiple Locations
- Remotely Control Building Functions
- Automate Routines
Statistics as of March 1, 2022
0Hours of Live Transcoding
0Ave Simultaneous Outputs
0Court video depositions
Summary of Features & Functions
- We have partnered with the RCA Commercial Lighting division. All of their lights that are Zigbee enabled can be remotely monitored and controlled.
- Remotely control when the lights are turned on or off
- Automatically reduce energy usage when a Flex Alert has been sent
- With dimmable lights, you are in control of the percent to reduce energy usage - 10%, 25%, 50%, etc.
- Monitor lighting usage to know where it is being used most
- Automatically lock and unlock building doors with smart locks (where supported)
- We have a solution for thin-walled, commercial glass doors as well
- Monitor when the locks have been activated
- Integrable with most Zigbee controlled devices - lights, switches, security sensors, locks, etc.
- Easy-to-search inventory allows for quick access to key device details
- Use the custom fields to note device names, location, status, etc.
- Go back in time - days or months - looking for events
- Basic usage reports are included
- Reports can be generated and downloaded