- Retrieve data, regardless of protocol
- Data monitoring & analytics
- Data control/management
- Send alerts automatically
- Create & send maintenance notices/requests
- Hardware on-premise or cloud-based
Statistics as of March 1, 2022
0Hours of Live Transcoding
0Ave Simultaneous Outputs
0Court video depositions
Big Data Retrieval & Analytics
Summary of Features & Functions
- No client software is necessary on any device
- Automatic device detection can be included, which makes finding and monitoring devices easy
- Key global parameters are detected, which may include serial numbers, software versions, device license info, alarms, logs, etc. (device profile specific)
- Displays detailed device information (profile specific)
- Monitor data at a defined interval - hourly, daily, weekly - or choose whenever it is available/uploaded
- Proprietary detailed analyses of many unique data points - which may include voltages, temperatures, and fan speeds.
- Chart and plot the data and analysis to visually evaluate it
- Flag issues, such as rack cooling (high temperatures), failing fans, upcoming board failures, etc.
- Create and send maintenance notices/requests
- Easy-to-search inventory allows for quick access to key device details
- Use the custom fields to note device names, location, status, etc.
- Go back in time - days or months - looking for alarms/events, making intermittent issue troubleshooting a breeze!
- Reports can be generated and downloaded
- Latest issues/potential device issues
- Maintenance notices/requests
Here are some of the communication protocols we are experts at:
- CAN Bus
- HTTP / HTTPS
- IPv4 / IPv6
- TCP / IP