Your complete, end-to-end solution for delivering 1...2...
or even 200 channels...
A Complete Solution
anyVID-AC App Controller
- Full Management and control of All Apps on All Platforms.
- Import of Current Billing System Customers and support for full Billing System Integrations.
- Customer Account Management/Control. Put customers on Vacation Hold, bring up monthly charges, deauthorize/remove unwanted App from Account, and much more.
- Lineup Creation w/ Multi-Ad Zone Support
- EAN/EAS Alert Integration support.
- Advanced Ad Campaign support. Manage ads, send Alerts/Announcements, and more.
- For Enterprise, forego Lineups and use it for managing VOD Assets such as Training Videos, quarterly statements, and so much more.
- Built-in Encryption/Keylist Server.
- Guide Data Import and Distribution is included automatically with Support.
- Choose premise-based or service (cloud-based) Server option.s
End User Apps
- Designed for both Cord Cutters & those sick of Cable Boxes - no set top required!!!
- Cool channel bar lets you find the channel you want with lightning speed, whether with a flick of a finger or press of a remote.
- A completely reinvented guide experience lets you see backwards in time and forward instantly on only the channel you care about or across all channels.
- Patent-pending GoBack feature let's you go back in time 6-12 hours on any channel to watch past programs.
- Find channels by category or create favorites.
- Throttle Video Bandwidth on a per-App basis for customers with those painful limited data plans.
- Includes full support for both Cloud DVR recording and VOD.
- Apps already available in the Apple iOS Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, Windows, Mac OS, select Smart TVs, and more.
anyVID-MC Master Control
- Master Control of backend video equipment including the anyVID-XC and the anyVID-STOR.
- Monitors all aspects of transcoding and packaging and alarms upon any anomalies.
- Becomes a single GUI for every anyVid-XC, letting you turn dozens of transcoders into a single, easy to configure virtual transcoder.
- Manages chassis-level redundancy of key elements throughout the backend system.
anyVID-XC Transcoding & Packaging
- Multi-bitrate transcoding of multiple HD services per chassis for adaptive bitrate HLS (Live HTTP) delivery.
- Easy to employ templates build the most common output configurations instantly.
- Automatic chunking and packaging of output transport streams into HLS format within the same chassis, for better synchronization of Adaptive Bitrate streams.
- On-the-fly encryption of video using the using military strength AES encryption standards, as well as roving authorization keys on video directories, locking all but pre-authorized users.
- Supports Multicast/Unicast/MPTS/SPTS inputs
- Real-time monitoring of outputs with a Data Monitoring Center-focused Status Screen.
- Can be converted into an automatic batch processing engine for hands-off VOD Asset conversions.
anyVID-STOR Extended Video Delivery
- Extended Capacity for serving Popular Channels to end users [build your own CDN].
- Cloud DVR Storage that is directly integrated into the overall system for automatic asset management.
- Full support for VOD storage, including the ability to expand and grow drive space, as needed.
- Special GoBack Server Utility lets you convert third party transcoders into devices that can support internal goBack and DVR functionality.
- Built-in Load Balancer lets you grow as your customer base grows.
Let us design your own Solution
- We have always been, first and foremost, software developers. We can be contracted at any time to develop custom modules, features, or even entirely new Apps and products.
- We have expertise in both Frontend and Backend Software Development. We are a one stop shop.
- Support includes all Guide Data from long-time trusted Guide Providers. No worries about complicated setups and contracts. We handle the complicated stuff for you.
- REST-Based APIs can be developed at any time to communicate with existing infrastructure.
- What can we build for you?
anyVID Solutions, Inc.
anyVID Solutions, Inc. was initially a division within Built Write Solutions, Inc., but was spun off as the business grew to be too large to be a single product line within the Built Write portfolio. Since separation, anyVID has only continued to grow into the success it is today.
Initially focused on a few core OTT Video Solution pieces, because of the depth of talent at anyVID Solutions, we were in a unique position to create an end-to-end solution for easier delivery of service, known as Cordless Cable. Our engineering staff have many decades of experience in the Cable, Broadcast & Telecommunications Industry. Among our Engineers are premiere experts in HDTV & MPEG Technologies, Digital Ad Insertion, Video on Demand, HLS & Streaming Video Technologies, and more. That experience is complemented by years of Mobile App and Big Data (Database) Development projects.
Such talents have made us unique in an industry known for companies with great developers or great digital video experts, but rarely both. Thus, customers are now discovering just how far ahead we are from the competition in features and stability.