anyVID-COMPLETE - End to End IPTV/OTT Solution
The anyVID-COMPLETE system refers to the complete anyVID End-to-End OTT System Solution - from transcoding, to DVR/VOD storage, to channel lineup management, through to the end Cordless Cable App. While most of the components are designed to be installed directly in your locked-down network (for security reasons), some are best run as a cloud-based instance.
Transcoder, Packager, [limited] CDN
DVR/VOD Content Storage, CDN
Command and Control
VOD Prep & Staging
Cordless Cable App
HTML5 Video Player
CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Don't see what you need? Want some other features or enhancements added to an existing product? No problem! We provide Custom Software Development Services, so it's easy to get exactly what you want and need.
Summary of anyVID-COMPLETE
GREAT TV EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
- No clunky set-tops or switching inputs; use existing media devices & Smart TVs
- No more antiquated, inflexible grids/guides; programs are shown as blocks of available content
- GoBack Feature: Watch past programs from 5+ hours ago!
- Home View: At a glance, see recently watched channels, what’s playing on your favorite channels, plus more
- Favorite channels: Always available at the top of the Guide
- Your choice: Watch the program live, or start it over from the beginning
- Program Search: Take advantage of category and text-based program searches
- Channel Search: Easily search for channels and view the next 60 available programs
- And many more features that are unavailable in legacy set-tops
THE PERFECT WAY FORWARD FOR YOU
- Don't just watch your subscribers cut the cord ... Profit from it!
- Cord-cutters: Still use Netflix, Broadcast Apps, PlayStation Vue & Sling TV using your cable modems
- Save Money: anyVID-COMPLETE saves a fortune in backbone Internet charges/fees (500GB+ /sub/mo)
- Money Generator:
- You'll gain more revenue from DVR Tiers, Pay Channels, new Ad Revenue opportunities
- New Ad Revenue opportunities are available by selling prime screen space
- No Set-tops Required:
- You won't need to purchase, maintain, repair set-tops on returns, loss from theft, etc.
- No more fees from set-top controller support contracts, proprietary QAMs, etc.
- Plant locking (only when required) helps meet contracts; you are still encrypting and providing QAM delivery
- Your Brand: Internally brand the App with your logo/colors, or create a new logo
- Reliability: Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) virtually guarantees service ... even in poorly supported DOCSIS nodes
- Easy Transition: Not a Forklift upgrade … Transition to it over time!